Skin Relief Masque
Size: 0.3 FL. OZ. / 10 ml x 3 tubes
Country of Origin: Singapore
A professional masque offers after-treatment relief through a deep conditioning by Asiatic Pennywort Extract. This masque provides soothing and
• Cream-to-oil formulation provides deep conditioning for dehydrated, sensitive skin.
• Soothes skin with plant extracts.
• Calming properties with gentle, yet highly-effective ingredient.
• Repairs and reinforces skin’s protective barrier.
• Restores skin comfort for a healthy looking skin.
Suitable Skin Type: Sensitive, Dry skin
How to match: Cleanser > Toner > Skin Relief Masque > Serum > Moisturizer
Product Matching Skill: Use Skin Relief Masque once every 3 days for better results.
Vital Repair Cleansing Milk > Soothing & Hydrating Lotion > Skin Relief Masque > D’sensi Calming Essence > D’sensi Calming & Hydrating Cream
Apply evenly over entire face and neck, avoiding the eye and lip area. After 15-20 minutes, gently wipe off.
28 items in stock
More product information
Main Active Ingredients:
• Asiatic Pennywort (Centella asiatica) is native to India and widely distributed in Asian countries. It is used as a medicinal herb is Ayurvedic medicine and Traditional Oriental Medicine to treat skin diseases and promotes wound healing.
Aloe Vera Extract
• Provides anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant properties along with moisturizing effect.
• The anti-oxidant properties helps improve skin protection barrier and prevent UV damages. Also help increase healing properties and regulate inflammation by enhancing the collagen production.
German Chamomile Extract
• Soothing and decrease redness of skin.
Purified Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Steareth, PEG-100 Steareth, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Asiatic Pennywort (Centella asiatica) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Allantoin, DMDM Hydantoin, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) Extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Extract
No product reviews yet.
Write Your Own Review
How can I partner with Cellnique?
You may send in your interest via email and our management team will contact you within 3 business days.
What is Cellnique Exclusive Centre (CEC)?
CEC is a proven formula or methodology, a success Business Growth model to operate a beauty salon business with systematic guidance and continuous support from the Cellnique teams. As a Cellnique Exclusive Partners, you enjoy special privilege such as exclusivity operate in protected territory, and a standard CIS (Corporate Identity System) or operation strategies stated in the manual or know-how.
Is it possible to convert my current beauty salon to CEC?
Yes! A 3 months timeline would be set to monitor the total conversion of the salon into a CEC. Your beauty salon will be classifying as "Pre-CEC" outlet initially.
Will there be any training provided being a Cellnique Exclusive Partner?
Cellnique provides a comprehensive training system which includes Cellnique Paramedical products and treatment knowledge, Asia skin study, salon management, plus business and leadership development courses.
Goes Well With
No products yet.